Here are the chapters and appendices, with a brief description of each:
- Chapter 1 - This chapter provides an overview of mobile two-way satellite and a preview of the rest of the user guide.
- Chapter 2 - The first half describes, with photos, the commissioning process, which only occurs once. The second half of the chapter describes a typical setup process, which occurs every time you move.
- Chapter 3 - There are several miscellaneous topics covered, including troubleshooting, speed tests, online user groups and more.
- Appendix A - There is information about coverage areas and footprint maps for most of the satellites used by StarBand and HughesNet.
- Appendix B - This describes the first-time assembly of the tripod and offset adapter, using the hardware set.
- Appendix C - These recommendations for a stable and safe tripod setup are provided by RovingInternet.com.
- Appendix D - How to program and use your BirDog is covered.
- Appendix E - The information here is all about using a HughesNet system, if you have a Macintosh computer.